Your personal data is managed by Forus-P bv (hereinafter ForusP),
a company registered in the Netherlands (Chamber of Commerce number: 09072040, VAT number: NL 8208.47.781.B.01), located at Parallelweg 36, 6922 HR, Duiven in The Netherlands.
ForusP only processes personal data when you use our service/services and/or because you have provided them yourself.
Purposes of processing
ForusP processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Using our services.
- The use of the functionalities of the website.
- Performing financial accountability.
- Registering applicants and employees.
- Answering questions asked via the contact forms on the website.
- Answering questions asked via WhatsApp.
- Informing about changes, malfunctions and maintenance of our services.
- Improving our services.
Basis for data processing
ForusP may only process your personal data on a legal basis. In this context, we process your personal data for the following legal bases, as laid out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Performance of an agreement.
- Legitimate interest.
- Vital interests of those involved.
We process the following data from you (partly depending on the actions that are carried out on our site):
- Name and contact details of the contact person
- (Business) address details
- (Business) email address
- (Business) telephone number
- Company Name
- Any information that you enter as the content of a message
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Any references
Provision to third parties
ForusP may provide your personal data to other companies or institutions because:
- we have engaged them to process certain data;
- necessary to perform the agreement with you;
- you give permission for this;
- we have a legitimate interest in this;
- we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police requires this when a crime is suspected).
Categories of recipients
- IT suppliers and service providers
You can contact ForusP in several ways. This can be done by telephone, via the contact forms, via e-mail or via WhatsApp. If you contact ForusP via WhatsApp, your personal data will be processed via WhatsApp. Read the privacy statement of WhatsApp.
ForusP uses the reCAPTCHA service from Google Inc. (Google) to protect the website against spam and abuse. In order for Google reCAPTCHA to work, a visitor’s IP address, mouse movements and possibly other data are collected. This information is sent to and processed by Google for this purpose. By analyzing this information, Google can determine whether we are dealing with a real website visitor or a robot. For more information, please refer to the privacy statement of Google.
ForusP does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If we are legally obliged to do so, we must keep personal data longer (for example in the context of the tax retention obligation of 7 years).
Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- You have the right to access: You can submit a request for access to the data that we process about you.
- You have the right to rectification and addition: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- You have the right to data portability: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. You can send a request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, please let us know, but you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority (de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Security of personal data
ForusP takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact ForusP at number +31 (0)481 377265 or mail to email@example.com.
When you use our automated security scans, our scanner does not view, collect or store any personal data. The scanner looks for errors in the software but does not search for data in a database. When an error is detected, the scanner will only report it. If personal data can be viewed due to an error in the software, it will be reported to you as a data breach.
When we perform a pentest on your website, no personal data is collected or stored. If personal data can be viewed due to an error in the software, it will be reported to you as a data breach.
6922 HR Duiven