ForusP will only process personal data when you use our services and/or because you provided us with this data.
ForusP will use your personal data for the following purposes:
– Send our our service bulletins
– To contact you when necessary for performing our services
– Inform you about changes in services
ForusP will not keep your personal data longer than necessary to complete the goals for which your data was collected. We have the following retention periods for data giving to us by yourself or your company:
– We will retain your data for our Service Bulletins for as long as you want to receive it
– To perform our services properly, your data will be retained in order to report about our services.
– In order to inform you about changes in our services, your data will be saved as long as you wish to receive updates.
ForusP will only distribute your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to perform the services in our agreement or to comply with legal requirements.
You have the right to view, correct or remove personal data. Besides this you also have the right to withdraw any permissions for data processing or object to the use of your personal data by ForusP and you have the right to data portability. You can send a request for this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ForusP takes guarding your data seriously and takes fitting measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication and unauthorized changes to your data. If you believe your data is not protected properly or there is any sign of abuse, please contact ForusP at +31 (0)481 377265 or through email@example.com.
When you use our automated security scans, our scanner will not view, collect or save any personal data. The scanner will search for errors in the software, but will not look for data in a database. When an error is discovered, the scanner will merely report this. If any personal data can be viewed by our scanner, this will be reported to you as a data leak.
When we perform a pentest on your website, we will not collect or gather personal data. If any personal data can be viewed through an error in the software, this will be reported to you as a data leak.