When a website or web shop contains our ForusP Secure logo, you know we test its safety on a regular basis and that immediate action is taken when dangerous vulnerabilities are found.
Websites that use the ForusP Secure logo without our permission will be added to our blacklist below. Please be careful when using these websites; we cannot guarantee their safety.
To place our ForusP Secure logo on your website, please meet the following requirements:
- Minimum monthly security scans, performed by us.
- Security scan with a safe result.
- If unsafe, fix vulnerabilities within 30 days.
- Verify fix with a re-scan.
- Link our logo to this web page.
- Remove logo when unsafe for more than 30 days.
- If our logo is not removed, the website will appear in our blacklist.
Websites that use the ForusP Secure logo without our permission will be added to our blacklist. Be careful when using these websites; we cannot guarantee their safety.