When a website or web shop contains our ForusP Secure logo, you know its safety is tested on a regular basis by us and immediate action will be taken when dangerous vulnerabilities are found. This website will need to comply with below standards.
To be able to place our ForusP Secure logo on your website, please note the following conditions:
- Periodic security scans, performed by us.
- Security scan with a safe result.
- If unsafe, fix identified vulnerabilities within 30 days.
- Request a re-scan for verification after fix.
- Link our logo to this web page.
- Remove our logo when website is unsafe for more than 30 days.
- If our logo is placed incorrectly, we will mention the website in our blacklist.
Websites that use the ForusP Secure logo without our permission will be added to our blacklist. Be careful when using these websites; we cannot guarantee their safety.
Hooray, no websites on our blacklist!
I want certainty
Show your customers you are doing everything you can to offer them a safe web environment.
Do you meet the above requirements? Request the logo from us. If you are not being scanned by us yet, read more about our security scans.