Go for certainty
When a website has our ForusP Secure logo on it, you know its safety is tested on a regular basis and immediate action is taken if dangerous vulnerabilities are found. This website will comply with below standards
Would you like to use our ForusP Secure logo, please take note of the following terms.
- Security scans have to be performed by us on a regular basis
- Security scan has to have a safe result
- Any found vulnerabilities have to be fixed within 30 days
- A rescan has to be requested to check changes
- The logo has to link to our website
- The logo has to be removed if the site remains unsafe for more than 30 days
- If the ForusP Secure logo is placed without consent, we will list your website in the blacklist below
Websites that use the ForusP Secure logo without our consent will be placed on our blacklist. Be careful using these websites; we cannot guarantee their safety.
Yeah, no websites on our blacklist!
I want certainty
Show your customers you are doing everything you can to offer them a safe web environment.
Do you meet the above requirements? Request the logo from us. If we have not scanned your website yet, please read more about our security scans.